Rajasthan Royals is a franchise of Indian Premier League. The team is owned by Jaipur IPL Cricket Pvt Ltd.
Rajasthan Royals are the inaugural IPL champions. Australian spinner Shane Warne who led Rajasthan Royals won the trophy in 2008.
- Coach: Paddy Upton
- Mentor: Rahul Dravid
- Chief Executive: Raghu Iyer
- Director of Cricket: Zubin Bharucha
- Team Analyst: Panish Shetty
The Rajasthan Royals franchisee is owned by Jaipur IPL Cricket Pvt Ltd. It is co-owned by the following.
- Emerging Media (IPL) Ltd (Manoj Badale, 32.4%)
- Tresco International Ltd (Suresh Chellaram family, 44.2%)
- Blue Water Estate Ltd (Lachlan Murdoch, 11.7%)
- Kuki Investments Ltd (Raj Kundra & family, 11.7%)
In the 2015 Indian Premier League, Rajasthan Royals expanded their squad size to 25, and have Rs 10.65 crore left of the total purse of Rs 63 crore set for each team.
Royals' big signing in the 2015 player auction was the South African allrounder Chris Morris.