ICC Cricket World Cup
ICC Cricket World Cup is a tournament that is held every 4 years by the International Cricket Council.
- Highest World Cup Total: Australia posted the highest total in a World Cup match. They scored 417/6 against Afghanistan at the 2015 World Cup.
- Biggest Winning Margin: Australia defeated Afghanistan by 275 runs at the 2015 World Cup.
- Highest Individual Score: Chris Gayle of West Indies scored the first and only double century in World Cup matches. He scored 215(147) against Zimbabwe at Manuka Oval in 2015 World Cup.
- Fastest World Cup Fifty: Brendon McCullum scored the fastest fifty in World Cup matches. He reached half century in 18-balls against England in Wellington.
- Most consecutive ODI Centuries: Kumar Sangakkara scored four consecutive centuries to become the only batsman to do so in World Cup matches as well as in ODIs
- Most centuries in a single World Cup: Kumar Sangakkara scored four centuries at the 2015 World Cup.